Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"REMEMBER ME" Miscarriage Bracelet




"Remember Me"


Miscarriage Bracelet
$30.00


This Braclet was designed and created after going through the personal loss of a child when I miscarried. I felt strongly about having a way to remember my little angel that was taken from us, and I decided to design a bracelet that would allow me to encompass many thoughts and feelings into one piece that I could wear everyday and simply look at it and remember what we had. This bracelet is made with a center Ruby Swarovski Crystal that has two small crystal teardrops, one on each side, to represent the tears shed after a loss. It is adorned with clear and ruby bicone Swarovski crystals throughout the piece as well as cultured pearls. In addition to the Ruby center stone, it is adorned with an angels wings and halo charm (of course to represent your angel who is now in Heaven). The clasp is a silver heart toggle clasp, which represents that your angel will always be in your heart.


This original bracelet was designed around my personal loss, as my baby was due in July of 2008. This bracelet can be made for any month of the year and the appropriate stones will be used for the month your angel would have been due. (See list below for Birthstones)

January--Garnet

February--Amethyst

March--Aquamarine

April--Diamond

May--Emerald

June--Pearl
July--Ruby
August-- Peridot
September--Sapphire
October-- Opal, Pink Tourmaline
November--Citrine, Yellow Topaz
December--Blue Topaz
Contact me to get ordering information for your own personal "Remember Me" bracelet.









No comments: